In our allergen information we inform you about the allergenic ingredients that are contained in our cakes and pastries.
Are you wondering: Why is the allergen label important to you?
- Before you buy, you can immediately see which ingredients and allergens are in the cakes and pastries without any additional questions.
- If you have a food intolerance or allergies, the indication of the allergenic ingredients makes your purchase easier.
Which allergens we always have to state.
We have to label the 14 most important allergenic ingredients (main allergens). These ingredients can be dangerous for people with food allergies and food intolerance.
The 14 main allergens
A: Grains containing gluten and products made from them
B: Crustaceans and products derived from them
C: Poultry eggs and products derived therefrom
D: Fish and products derived from it
E: peanuts and products derived from them
Q: Soybeans and their products
G: Mammalian milk and milk products (including lactose)
H: Nuts and their products
M: Mustard and products derived from it
N: Sesame seeds and products derived from them
O: Sulfur dioxide and sulfites
P: Lupins and products made from them
R: molluscs such as snails, clams, squids and products derived from them
What you should definitely know
We would also like to point out that all of our cakes and pastries may contain small amounts (traces) of allergenic ingredients. On the one hand because we bake by hand and on the other hand because we use allergenic ingredients in our bakery. Although we bake with the greatest possible care, we unfortunately cannot rule out the unintentional occurrence of traces.
Therefore: We do NOT refer to our cakes and pastries as lactose-free, gluten-free or similar. This also applies to cakes and pastries that we bake according to a recipe without allergenic ingredients such as flour.
We use the following allergenic ingredients in our bakery
- Cereals containing gluten and products made therefrom
- Chicken eggs and products made therefrom
- Peanuts and products made therefrom
- Soybeans and products made therefrom
- Milk and milk products (including lactose)
- Nuts and products made therefrom
- Sesame seeds and products made therefrom
You can find detailed information on the individual cakes and pastries in the descriptions in the online shop.